Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bowlin' with the homies...

I have been slacking! I really haven't done a good job posting anything to my blog lately, but since I only have 3 followers, there hasn't been a reader backlash. Whew. Please tell me someone got the Clueless reference above??? Does it make me less clever if I point out what I believe to be clever on my part? Probably so, but anyways....

Here are some funny bowling pics from a couple of weeks ago when we went out with some friends to celebrate Christian's birthday. Check out the awesome video of him chunking the ball between his legs from behind (hmmm?) and watch him get a spare! That's my boy!!!






Birthday socks! Better than business socks...













Product placement. His idea, I swear.










I know the video is sideways but I don't know how to fix it? Just tilt your head a little to the left.


1 comment:

Beth said...

I'm so glad you're back! Hope you're having a good week and rested from last weekend. :)

vintage blue